Tuesday 11 October 2011

Music Video: Closer to BOB released! (SPOILERS/EXPLICIT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnoe7XtnQSU&feature=channel_video_title

WARNING: This video contains SPOILERS for both Twin Peaks and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with me. Do not watch if you haven't seen the series in it's entirety.

EXPLICIT: This video contains sexual themes and violence.

I was listening to this song at work one day and the life of Laura Palmer and her relationship with BOB started to play out in my head along with the lyrics. I think it really fits with the song, both lyrically and visually. Give the song a listen and imagine the words coming out of Laura and BOB.

This video was produced in part to promote my Twin Peaks Podcast, wherein we discuss each episode of Twin Peaks in order with two co-hosts who are new to the series. Hear their first impressions as they experience this cult classic show for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment